Have you heard of Olaplex yet? Well, get prepared to be blown away! Olaplex is, quite simply, technology put in action to work for you and your hair. It’s one small step for hair, one giant leap for hair coloring.
What Is It?
It’s a revolution in modern chemistry. Olaplex is able to, without silicone or oils, to actually link the broken bonds in the hair after it has been treated chemically and it actually makes them stronger than they were before. It’s a miracle of modern hair care.
How it Works for You
Olaplex allows you to go further than you thought was possible with your hair color. It can be used to help reduce breakage every time you have your hair colored. Because let’s face it, coloring is hard on your hair and if you want to keep those locks lush then it is time to join the Olaplex revolution.
Olaplex offers a multiplier that is added to color or lightener to help protect your hair, and then a bond profector can be added after the color is rinsed to help keep hair supple and smooth. Olaplex technology can also be taken home! Your salon offers a hair profector that can be used once a week to further strengthen your hair.
Will It Work for Me?
Olaplex has been tested on virtually every type of hair out there and the results were all the same – it works. Whether you’re African American, Asian, Caucasian, previously chemically processed or a newbie to hair color, Olaplex will work for you.
So ask your colorist about the benefits of Olaplex today and go past what you thought was possible – push the envelope of your hair color today!
Are you a man? Do you enjoy whiskey? How about tobacco? How about hints of vanilla like you’ve been on an exotic journey to Madagascar? Then 18.21 Man made Shampoo and Body Wash is for you. 18.21 is a high quality no sulfate and paraben formula that produces an abundant, rich lather that will keep you clean but still leave you with that masculine smell that women love. And since you’re a man about town and time is money, this formula helps to keep hair moisturized, so it’s a shampoo, conditioner and body wash all in one.
18.21 Man Made Shampoo and Body Wash is simple to use, too. Simply wet your hair and body, massage in all over and rinse. It will leave your hair shiny and your skin smooth, all while whisking you away on an exotic journey for your senses. So, give it a try today!
So, you’ve done it. You’ve gone for the lob or its shorter cousin the bob, but what now? How can you keep that cut looking like you just left the salon every day? Following a few simple steps will help you take that lob or bob from at home ordinary to just-left-the-salon extraordinary.
First, prep your hair. A light weight mousse will work just fine for this; just make sure to distribute it evenly with a wide-toothed comb or your fingers. Remember, never brush wet hair! Now, begin rough drying it with your hair dryer, using your fingers to work the warm air through those tresses. Next, channel that inner head banger and give your hair a good flip to the opposite side as you dry. This is not only fun, but keeps your hair from falling flat. Once it’s dry you can gently comb through it with a detangling brush if needed.
Next is curling. Don’t worry, breaking your hair out into sections makes this step a breeze. Dividing each side of your hair into three horizontal sections that are curled in different directions will help achieve the look you’re going for.
• Start with one side, clipping off the section next to it. Use a 1 ¼” barrel curling iron to curl the pieces of this section away from your face. Remember to drag the curling iron out as you curl your hair by inching it towards the end and lightly dragging it out when you’ve almost reached the end.
• Now, move the clip to clip off the third section of hair and curl the second section forward or toward your face.
• Next, the third section comes down, and this should be curled away from your face just as the first section was.
• Repeat this on the other side of your head, making sure you still alternate the direction of your curl in each section.
After you are done curling you can spritz your hair with some lightweight hairspray. Remember, there’s no need to add hairspray before you curl because the mousse should give you all the styling hold you need at this point. If you take nothing else away from this tutorial just note that the curls should not be combed out until they’ve cooled! This will help to ensure your hair actually takes the curl. You don’t want to put in all this work for nothing!
Now to finish!
• Work your hands through your hair in a scrunching motion
• The tousled look will begin to emerge. Set this with a mix of serum and a lightweight pomade worked in at the root to add texture. Whatever is left on your hands should be dragged out to the ends
• Check the sides and back with a hand mirror and add a little spray if needed.
Voila! Lob or bob perfection!